We welcome you to send us your ABSTRACT for revision, evaluation and possible presentation as poster or oral communications, during CIOI 2017, which will take place in Lisbon, at Champalimaud Foundation, 5th-8th JULY 2017.
Abstract Submission are now CLOSED!
You will be able to submit your abstract under the 5 major Themes, covering the most relevant areas on this issue
T1:Childhood obesity epidemiology and New Research
T2: Non Governmental Action and Policy Making
T3: Social, Cultural and behavioural overview
T4:Improving Food Environment for Children
T5: Childhood health in all policies
- Abstract Submission is FREE
- Abstracts will only be accepted for evaluation and revision by the Scientific Committeee when submitted via the ONLINE FORMAT
at the Conference official website.
If you experience any difficulties in submitting your abstract please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Abstracts sent for evaluation must not have been published in any other congress, conference or any other scientific event with the same title.
- On submitting your abstract (s) you will have to pre-register to the conference, which is free. After acceptance of your abstract (s) at least one listed author must be registered (with registration fee paid) and attend the Conference to present the abstract.
- All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- For Abstracts accepted, payment of the Registration fee is mandatory within 15 days after acceptance. If Registration fee is not received by this date, abstracts will NOT be considered.
- If the presenting author, by any chance is unable to attend the Conference she/he should inform at least 2 weeks prior, the Organization of the Conference, by email to email@example.com and she/he may transfer hers/his registration to another author.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT
- ABSTRACTS maximum length is 1700 characters with spaces (body)
- ABSTRACTS should be written and submitted in English, which is the official language of the Conference.
- No references, bibliographic quotes, tables or figures should be included
Once your Abstract is sent via the official site (within 1-3 days) , you will receive an email as a confirmation of receipt with a number of your pre-registration. It will be the author’s responsibility to contact Organizing Committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org should the receipt email did not arrive after 3 days of submission.
- Read carefully the following instruction below prior to use the ONLINE FORM to submit your abstract, which will have the following fields: