|Registration Fees||after 31st May and Onsite|
|Delegate Group Registration/person*||300€|
|Students Group Registration/person*||80€||Day Registration***||125€|
* A special form for group registration can be obtained from the Conference secretariat email . To benefit the special rate the group has to be made of a minimum of 4 people.
** Students (accepting: Pre-Graduated & Master Students) will be asked to send an Institutional/Universitary declaration or a copy/scan of a valid student card, when confirming their registration
*** You are welcome to register for any one day of the Conference. Please note that option in the pre-registration form.
Admission to the Audorium and the Exhibition Hall
Conference Folders with Final programme and Conference booklet
Coffee breaks & Lunches
Day Social Program
Certificate of attendance
Registration for the Reception Cocktail, which is included in the registration fee, must also be marked, in order to obtain a voucher. These vouchers are limited, so advance registration is highly recommended.
At the secretariat desk there will be information for for the various tours and other social events
Fully accredited members of the press are invited to attend the Conference. To apply for press registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, company and full address in the e-mail.
You can PRE-REGISTER for free with or without an abstract submission.
Your pre-registration will guarantee you a spot in the Conference (limited places) and a CIOI number which you will use to communicate with the secretariat
The pre-registration will only be valid as ticket once you pay the REGISTRATION FEE.
Please fill your pre-registration on the ONLINE FORM
The official currency of the Congress is EURO. All payments must be made in euros.
All taxes are included
Your registration will only be confirmed once full payment is received.
Please use the following Bank Transfer details
BANK : CAIXA GERAL DE DEPÓSITOS (CGD)
IBAN: PT50 0035 0121 00003587430 14
BIC SWIFT: CGDIPTPL
AGENCIA CGD DA ASSEMBLEIA DA REPUBLICA
Palácio de São Bento – Praça São Bento
1249 – 168 LISBOA
- All Wire transfer fees should be supported only by the payer.
- Please state in the wire transfer description CIO2017NªXXX ( XXX= insert your pre-registration number sent to you by the Conference secretariat)
- Once you complete and confirm the payment, please send an email with this confirmation (receipt of payment) to Conference secretariat email to the email email@example.com
- Failing to use your CIOI number when wire transferring and/or not sending this confirmation of payment by email will not complete your registration, as secretariat will not be able to confirm it.
- Ensure that transfers are completed well in advance of the registration deadlines, as it may take 6 or more working days to be confirmed on our the Conference Account
In order to receive confirmation of pre-registration by email, please make sure you submit your pre-registration on the ONLINE FORM
Confirmation of your pre-registration will follow to you by email. Further information will follow about registration payment.
Confirmation will be sent by email upon receipt of payment. Allow 3 working days.
Registration for events, which are included in the registration fee, must also be marked on the Pre-Registration form, in order to obtain a voucher.
Please present the Email of Confirmation at the Registration desk at the venue to pick up your credentials and Conference materials
Cancellations must be sent by email to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Until 31st March 2017: Return 100% of the total amount, less a 20€ a handling fee
- Between 1st April and 31st May: Return 50% of the total amount, less a 20€ a handling fee
- After 31st May, the Conference will not be refunded any cancellations
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place.
If write to the Conference secretariat email until 2 weeks prior (20th June 2017) no charges will be applied.
After 21st June 2017 or onsite, an administrative fee of €35 will then be charged. More information available through the Conference secretariat email